Beauty in Humble Places
Thank you for your prayers friends, I will be back this week and keep you updated. XO.
Meet Amber from Beauty in Humble Places.
hey, y’all! i’m amber. i am a twenty-something small town oklahoma girl. Jesus is the best part of me. i love nature, and you can usually find me in a pasture, camera in hand, capturing God’s beautiful creation. i always look for something to be thankful for, even if the situation isn’t always pretty. i like to read and watch football, and i have a major fascination with penguins!
5 random facts about me:
- when i was 17, i got a terrible haircut. it was so bad that i vowed to never cut my hair again. i’ve had trims, but i have not had a major haircut in 9 years. (i told you - it was a bad haircut!)
- i have always said that if God blesses me with children one day, i want all boys. God heard my request and blessed me with 7 boys. through circumstances covered in God’s divine fingerprints, i started teaching the junior high sunday school class, filled with all boys, at my church last year. it has been one of the most fulfilling things i have done in life.
- i like going to the movies by myself.
- when my mama was pregnant with me, the doctors told my parents they were having a boy. my mama had a c-section and when they told her she had a baby girl, she was so worried that my daddy would be disappointed. the nurse turned to her and said, “honey, he doesn’t care. he is already so in love with your baby girl.”
- one of my biggest dreams in life is to own a coffee shop based on christian principles, complete with bibles on every table, Jesus music, and my photography art adorning the walls.
// Connect with Amber //