Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you're enjoying time spent with loved ones celebrating this Easter weekend. Just dropping in to introduce you to a precious friend in our beautiful community. She's really sweet and encouraging, and she and I are name twins! Listen is as she shares a little bit about herself and her blog, and visit her, follow her and get to know her - you'll love her! Love and hugs! XO!
Hi sweet readers of Sweetness Itself! My name is Erin and I blog over at Read, Eat, Create! In my little corner of the world wide web, I share my passion for reading, cooking and living this beautiful life God has given me. My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary in February and we have a year old pup named Jack who I pretty much treat like a baby! I have always been a good cook. In fact, when I first started dating my husband he would do ALL of the cooking! I always wanted to learn though and creating a blog about it was the best way to push me outside my comfort zone!
About the "Create" part? I'm still working on that one but it sure has been fun to make things that I never would have dreamed about before!
I love to travel and just got back from Jamaica not too long ago! It was incredible there and I highly recommend it if you haven't yet!
I feel so blessed to be a part of this blogging community. I have made so many friends and met so many beautiful souls through blogging! One thing I didn't expect to happen was how my relationship with God would change. I feel like I have become so much closer to Him and I feel like it has to do with seeing how others in this community communicate with God. It's definitely renewed my faith and made it stronger than it ever has been before!
5 things about Erin ///
1. I got my motorcycle license in June of 2012 and bought a brand new Harley-Davidson two weeks later.
2. My husband (who I refer to as Mr. C. on my blog) and I love dinners that consist only of appetizers.
3. I started a book club last May with some girls and the friendships that I have made through it have been incredible!
4. My favorite place I have ever traveled to was Alaska. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could!
5. I love early mornings when the world hasn't woken up yet and everything is quiet and peaceful. It makes me feel so blessed and thankful.