1. I love shopping at thrift stores. One of my best deals so far was an adorable pair of J.Crew shorts for $0.29.
2. Annie Oakley & Laura Ingalls Wilder are my heroines. I actually live in the county where Annie Oakley was born and raised. Every summer the county has a festival in her honor, complete with a shooting contest for young females to become Miss Annie Oakley. I tried for the title when I was 16.
3. I showed pigs in 4-H for my last three years of highschool and absolutely loved every moment of it. I should have been the 4-H spokesperson, I loved it so much.
4. I love lists and being organized and planning ahead. People laugh at me until they have an emergency and need a safety pin or floss.
5. If I come up with an idea [craft, baking, or otherwise], I have a hard time not acting on it and starting immediately, even if I don't have all the necessary pieces.