Last night, I saw little trend going on Instagram (find me here!) and decided to join in. I love the community on IG, and love getting to know people better. I shared 20 things about me and asked anyone to join in who wanted! It was so fun to read comments and posts, learning random facts about IG friends! I thought I'd do it here too - so, friends - here are 20 things about me. It's kinda like a virtual coffee date! Join in below by leaving a comment and share some random facts about you. Or share a post on your blog just like this and leave the link in my comments so we can check it out!
1. Music is such a love of mine & I've played piano since age 3.
2. I could live on Mexican food.
3. I love all things home & family SO much. I majored in Home Economics at a Christian college.
4. I've never had a cavity, broken a bone, or gotten a speeding ticket.
5. I'm like THE most sentimental person you will ever meet. Ever.
6. That being said, throwing things away is really hard for me & I save so many random keepsakes from meaningful moments.
7. I gave my life to Jesus at age 7 & I've never looked back.
8. My first job was teaching music lessons at a school.
9. I always have my toes painted (usually red.) Always.
10. I cry every time I finish a novel or special book.
11. I've journaled all my life & have a box of about 30 journals.
12. I didn't date until college. On purpose.
13. I'm such a girly girl, but I'm also a total country girl & love the outdoors.
14. I was homeschooled from 1st grade - 12th & I'm so thankful for that.
15. I grew up on a 350 acre Southern California horse ranch where Clark Gable kept his horses.
16. I watched Gilmore Girls all the way through a few years ago & during that time, ran into Chad Michael Murray at a coffee shop in LA. Felt like I was living in Stars Hollow in Season 1.
17. Fell in love with Greece when I went at age 15. That place.... swoon.
18. Fall is my favorite. Pumpkin spice lattes & football. Le sigh.
19. Not to be all braggy, but I make THE best sugar cookies you will ever taste. I call them sugar babies. ;)
20. I want to adopt children someday & have always had a huge heart for pro-life.
Now friend, tell me random facts about you! Hugs and love to you. Thankful for you all!