ERIN'S CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE | for your bestie / sister
Christmastime is such a sweet season, and one of my favorite things about it is the gift giving. Wrapping up presents and watching your loved ones light up as they rip kraft paper and washi tape packages and untie red satiny ribbons is one of the best joys in life.
I especially love Christmas girls nights with my sister and girl friends! Yet, sometimes for us gals -- as we are pinching pennies in college, scrimping along as we pursue careers, or are saving for weddings (me haha!) it can be hard to find affordable yet fabulous gifts that fit into our smaller budgets.
So, I've come up with a list of twelve pretty, practical, and lovely gift ideas that I know my sis and besties would adore -- all under $25 each!
I hope you find it helpful and inspiring.
Adore you and you and you!!
1. Sugar Lip Treatment will keep her lips sweet and hydrated all winter! [$22.50]
2. My inspiring e-book,"P.S. He Loves You" [$8.99] (i think it would be a great idea to give to a girlfriend or sis -- just print out the cover page + put it in an envelope and then you can e-mail it to her!)
3. "Cold Hands Warm Heart" Thermal Mug -- perfect for taking her favorite coffee and tea on the go. [$18.00]
4. Treat her to these adorable Faux Shearling Bear Slippers -- soft, lush and comfy! [$7.00]
5. A bottle of Marc Jacobs Nail Polish is chic and classy. [$18.00]
6. Salted caramel hot chocolate Philosophy Shower Gel [$9.99]
7. A feminine floral Travel Makeup Case for all her adventures! [$9.80]
8. What an inspiring way to start 2015: a beautiful wall calendar. [$22.00]
9. This gorgeous, inspiring and precious print will make her swoon. [$14.00]
10. A cozy, striped scarf will make the ideal accessory for her new year! [$10.80]
11. An adorable monogrammed mug with the sweetest stripes. [$6.99]
12. A Mint + Gold + Peach Throw Pillow for her apartment, house, or dorm! [$18.50]