* This post may contain affiliate links that help support this blog *
Easter is around the corner! I always dreamed of having a little one on this sweet, meaningful holiday and day of celebrating the resurrection in simple, deep, and fun ways. Just for fun and to hopefully help you mamas out, I put together some of my ideas that I'm using for Weston's Easter basket to inspire you for your little's baskets!
1. Basket and Liner: I got Weston's first Easter basket at Pottery Barn Kids last year and I'm just obsessed with the design. It's quality, classic, and will stand the test of time. I chose the Peter Rabbit themed liner (they're on sale right now!) This basket/liner will be passed on as a family heirloom in our little fam and it's just darling. Another place for cute baskets is World Market -- theirs are unique and they offer lots of different styles.
2. Bubbles: Perfect for toddlers and just in time to stock of for springtime and summer! I love making holiday gifts for our little guy practical so these are going in his basket in preparation for warm weather play.
3. Bunny Fruit Snacks: My sister gave these to Weston as a treat this week and he's obsessed. I will put a small container of Peeps and a little bit of chocolate in his basket, but we don't love to give him much sugar. These fit the healthy bill, they're organic, they're tasty, and they're bunnies!
4. Jellycat Bunny: The softest stuffed animal of all time. Actually, were at the mall a few months ago when Weston found this Jellycat Bunny and wouldn't let go! He literally just snuggled it through the entire store and I couldn't say no and bought it for him! :) It would make the perfect Easter basket buddy.
5. Baby Farm Animals Book: Classic Little Golden books are lovely and timeless. I adore this one!
6. Puzzle: Weston has several of these Melissa and Doug puzzles (our local kid's secondhand store is full of cheap, designer gems and I visit it weekly to scoop of thrill-inducing deals haha!) This musical one would be Weston's dream come true so I am ordering it! I love that it plays eight instrumental sounds when the pieces go in.
7. Touch and Feel Baby Animal Book: This will be in Weston's basket this year -- he loves touch and feel books and naming the baby animals! This would be a great book for younger babies, too.
8. Burt's Bees Organic Pajamas: Practical item, again! Jammies are always an exciting yet super useful Christmas and Easter gift for kids! These are so soft and the navy pair Weston already has are some of our favorite jammies.
9. Wooden Push Toy: Whenever we can support handmade and small shops, let's do it! How adorable are these wooden animal push toys?!
10. Easter Egg Chalk: My mom gave us these for Easter it's one of my core memories! (These and Jello eggs haha - anyone remember those? :)
11. Blocks: Melissa and Doug always does it right! Weston has these and they're just his favorite thing right now.
Here are some sweet Christian books that Weston loves or that I thought looked good that encourage and focus on the heart of what Easter is all about:
Some other Easter gifts I found that would be so cute:
What are you putting in your kiddos baskets? What are your favorite childhood memories of Easter?